12 August 2009

Indeed

Many of us are quick to proclaim that the only true constant in life is change. Well, Let me be amongst the 1st to disagree with that notion. In my life, the only true constant is God even when change was hoped for and nowhere to be found; God is there. Wow, what a thought! As I come to a pivotal point in my earthly existence, and look back at all that I am, and all that I have been through and the common denominator has and continues to be God. Even at times when I didn't deserve it or fell short, God has continuously blessed me and showered me with His grace, mercy, and forgiveness. God is GREAT! It is now my sincere prayer that He continues to purify my heart, increase my faith, and strengthen my soul so that I can fulfill my "soul" purpose of serving him! God is so REAL...


No comments:

Post a Comment